- This event has passed.
BEST COLLABORATION BEER FEST EVER!!!
May 13, 2013 - May 19, 2013
King’s Row Gastropub and Congregation Ale House Pasadena Chapter are teaming up to bring you, the residents of the Rose City and outlying areas a wickedly fun collaboration beer fest! On tap at each locations will be a plethora of rare, unique and fun collaboration beers! We have worked together to cook up some prizes for those that qualify:
Here’s how it works –
1. Come to King’s Row Gastropub or Congregation Ale House, Pasadena, to get started.
2. Pick up your ‘Collaboration Beer Festival Passport.’ On the Passport there are 7 spaces per side for the bartender to stamp when you purchase a qualifying beer at either location.
3. Once you’ve selected and enjoyed one of the qualifying collaboration beers, make sure to have your server or bartender stamp your passport so that you get credit for the beers you purchased!
4. Upon filling all the spaces on your passport with stamps (7 on each side), turn in your passport to a member of the staff at either King’s Row Gastropub or Congregation Ale House, Pasadena.
5. Stay tuned to find out who wins! We will be picking the winners on Monday, May 20th. See below for the list of prizes!
Grand Prize from Kings Row Gastropub: Guided Beer Tasting and Dinner for 4 from Kings Row Gastropub! The lucky winner will join James Willis, our Certified Cicerone for a beer dinner with 4 of His or Her friends. James will pair up beers from the winners favorite styles with the different courses of the meal and talk a little about each one. Get ready to get nerdy!
Grand Prize from Congregation Ale House Chapters: Brewing a batch of beer on their brand new brewing set up at the Azusa Chapter! Collaborate with the Congregation Ale House Brewers to make some of the delicious suds we all crave.
Can’t wait to see you at King’s Row Gastropub or at Congregation Ale House!